Technical Support Engineer Position Available in Orlando FL
Job requirements for our open position of a Technical Support Engineer in our Orlando Florida office.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Orlando, FL) Closed
The right person is an integral part of the team, as he/she will characterize the quality of MTSI’s customer service. This position is located at our Southeast Regional Office in Orlando, FL and will report to the CIO.
- Execute client support functions for flagship products: Sage MAS 90 ERP, Sage MAS 200 ERP, Sage MAS 500 ERP, Business Management and Accounting Software in a timely manner
- Responsible for implementation and installation of flagship products
- Facilitate software training classes
- Assist Sales staff with on-site needs analysis to potential clients.
- Troubleshoots and resolves network performance problems
- Recommend and perform software upgrades and other product add-ons
- Maintains the company’s and client’s access infrastructure equipment, i.e. server, routers, modems, and other network related software and hardware.
- Staying current on all new product enhancements
- Provide superior customer service and communicating with internal/external personnel during problem situations
- Maintain expert level industry/technical knowledge base and maintains industry relationships
- Provide remote access technology support when necessary
- Maintain accurate notes of technical support for reference and billing purposes
- Minimum of 3 years of computer support experience
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification highly desired, but not required
- Knowledge of Sage MAS 90, MAS 200, accounting software a plus (or training provided)
- Experience in finance or accounting a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with sharp attention to detail
- Must have excellent phone skills, listening abilities, and patience
- Must represent the company’s customer service in a responsive and professional manner
Compensation: Benefits, a salary of $24k-$60k per year, commensurate with experience and certifications
*MTSI is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume with cover letter to Human Resources at: h...@mtsisolutions.com or fax to 866-491-9545