Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 Industry Solutions - Building Material Supply & Service
Building Material Supply & Service
Building Material Supply & Service with MAS 90 and MAS 200 for your business
Sage MAS ERP for Building Material Supply & Service provides a comprehensive software solution for businesses that provide materials to the commercial or residential construction market. No matter what tomorrow gives, a downturn in the marketplace or surging demand, you are going to be in control of your business. The call to manage procedures that rest beyond your core operations is crucial. Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service provides world-class business intelligence, CRM, sales force automation, tracking of fixed assets, and HR management.
This industry was built upon a handshake. Expectations regarding your capacity to deliver, and deliver immediately, are high. Keeping close to your customers and looking forward to their demands displays a commitment which goes beyond a simple customer-supplier relationship.
- Proactively improve your value to your client base by leveraging the time savings you are going to acquire with Sales Force Automation.
- With immediate access to all of your customer and supplier data, your reputation for customized service and dependability can succeed using the set of cutting-edge customer support tools within the Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service.
- Wireless and browser-based, the feature-rich CRM is only a click away, regardless of where you happen to be.
Inventory & Warehouse Management
Managing this element of your operation requires a powerful and totally integrated system, and Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service was created to address this demand.
- Advanced inventory planning and replenishment to manage and optimize inventory levels.
- Increased efficiency and error reduction with optional directed picking and put-away.
- Multi-zone, multi-bin, and multi-warehouse management.
- Minimize inventory shrinkage and manual adjustments with system supported cycle counting.
- Accurate inventory valuation, real-time stock status, shelf life control, automatic re-order points, and lot and serial number tracking.
- Integrated truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping management with rate shopping involving leading and user-defined carriers.
- Examine historic trends to determine the appropriate product, in the right quantity, at the right time, and at the right price.
- Integrated return merchandise authorization to streamline the tracking, return, and replacement of products.
To be able to remain profitable, building supply companies need to manage costs in good times and in bad. Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service provides a project accounting platform that is a seamlessly integrated component of your complete business management system.
- Bring the guesswork out of staying within a project’s budget.
- Generate bottom-line profits while you monitor in real time, actual versus estimated costs, and make the necessary adjustments to stay on target.
- Reduce delays by leveraging the Internet for remote time and expense entry.
- Detailed estimating allows calculation of multiple cost types.
- Ability to manage multiple and complex project rates, making it simple to handle rate changes and ensure profitability.
- Apply time and materials against one or more projects.
- Continue to leverage the familiarity of Microsoft Project and upload project data directly into Sage MAS ERP for Building Material Supply & Service.
- Orchestrate installation and ongoing support with powerful service management tools (installation/warranty/maintenance).
Sales Order Management
The creation of the Sales Order (S/O) begins the process. It stands to reason, then, that all pertinent information must be accessible, upstream and downstream, for anybody making a S/O. With Sage MAS ERP for Building Material Supply & Service, all of that information is there for you.
- Access to customer history, past purchases, and current credit limits..
- Visibility into inventory availability and relevant lead times.
- Product configurator facilitates the creation of custom-designed routings and bills of material (BOMs).
- Completely integrated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) logic
- Take orders over the phone, via fax, e-mail, integrated EDI, and even through an integrated shopping cart.
- Advise appropriate cross-sell merchandise as a way to increase overall value to your customers and boost bottom-line profits.
- Your front line personnel will have access to all current pricing, and special pricing by customer, and information on quantity price breaks. They will be able to easily and confidently answer a customer’s queries and quickly get the order into the system.
Financials, HR, & Business Intelligence
- Effectiveness and reliability from Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service core accounting modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- The foundation of a robust, versatile, and scalable end-to-end business management solution.
- other modules needing to exchange data with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable. As the hub of the system, the core accounting bundle provides the integration point for all
- Automate paper-intensive processes such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Sales Order.
Human Resources (HR)
- Thoroughly manage this most critical asset and expenditure.
- Increase retention rates by managing benefits and delivering tangible value to your employees.
- Comply with dynamic local and federal necessities.
- Process internal or external payroll with direct deposit.
- What you possess is data. What you need is significant information.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service delivers highly customizable and informative reporting.
- Your selections for getting a report, when you want it and how you want it, are almost endless.
- Capture and record data from inside Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP for Building Material Supply & Service for full performance examination.
- Incredibly versatile, intuitive with superior graphical detail: We’ve set the standard for live dashboards.
- Unleash the "database watchdog" (aka Business Alerts) to keep you informed immediately of conditions that meet your custom, pre-defined criteria.
- Identify trends early, respond promptly, turn unexpected change into opportunity, and opportunity into profit.
MTSI opens doors for you, we will be honored to be your MAS 90 reseller | MAS 200 reseller and MAS 90 partner | MAS 200 Partner
Solutions you might need
Sage Software - MAS 90, MAS 200, MAS 500, ERP Software, Manufacturing, Distribution, Extended Solutions, Sage Businessworks, MAS 90 for Small Business, MAS 90 Reseller, MAS 90 Partner, MAS 200 Resseller, MAS 200 Partner,
Sage SalesLogix, Sage CRM, Swiftpage eMarketing Tool, Sage Software training, Support, Price quotes