Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I need to upgrade my accounting and business management software?
There are several “warning” signs that will let you know that it may be time to start considering an upgrade from QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc. Here are common issues that small businesses experience if they are outgrowing their current software:
● You’re using multiple software products to run your front and back-of-office applications(i.e. Peachtree along with Spreadsheets)
● You’re looking for “specific” features that are not offered in your current accounting/operational software (i.e. Inventory Management, Manufacturing, e-Commerce, Scheduling, Job Costs, Shipping, Payroll, Time and Billing, EDI, Credit Card Processing, Customer Relationship Management, etc.)
● You expect or want a growth in revenue, customer base, locations, and/or employees and your current system just won’t handle it
● Your employees are unhappy with the current software because of double-entry, it’s too hard to understand, it’s too old, etc.
● You’re on any DOS-based system or other legacy system such as a custom written program